Projects come with a Plan. A plan is generally broken into four main sections: (1) timeline, (2) budget, (3) milestones, and (4) deliverables.
Launch a new business website within weeks instead of months.
Launch quick, iterate, and improve often
Drive website traffic to content that converts. Nurture relationships to encourage repeat customers and upsales. Drive month-over-month improvements by analyzing user data to drive future product decisions.
What do you get?
- Visual Design
- Branded Design
- Premium Plugins & Themes ($1,000+ value)
- Unlimited Usage (users, posts, media, etc)
- Subdomain/Subdirectory Installation
- SEO Tips & Insights
See below for a list of accepted tasks (something missing? let me know)
- New Pages/Posts
- Edit Pages/Posts
- Broken Link Checker
- Audit & Recommendations
- Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Consistent Directory Listings
- On-site/Off-site Optimization
- Linkbuilding & Backlinks
- Build, Design, & Setup
- Embed on Website/Blog
- Send Submissions to Database
- Autoresponder Emails (confirmation, notification)
- Thank You/Success Page
- Graphic Design
- ebook cover
- profile photos
- Weekly (database + content)
- Daily (database)
- Restore (by request)
- Export and download a self-hosted WordPress installation from one web server over to another web server
- Security Maintained
- Updated Daily
- Uptime Monitor
- API Integrations
Is hosting included with this service?
No, not at this time.
What if a plugin or theme is no longer supported by the developer?
You can use a job to find a replacement for the plugin or the theme. Note that a full theme migration might use up all of your jobs for the month.
Do you provide content?
No, any content you want updated or added to your site must be provided by you.
“A beautiful website understands the users’ goals, speaks in their voice and works flawlessly on whichever device they are using. The end result—creating a kick-ass website you and your users will love.” -Steve Jobs